What to Bring
New patients complete a brief history on our iPad at the office. Patients should note the following:
- Detailed description of what is affecting your eyes and/or vision.
- Current Medications with dosing amounts and any drug allergies.
- Prior history of eye disease, trauma or surgery to the eyes detailed information is helpful including the name(s) of previous doctors. If there is a significant past eye history, a summary or copy of prior exams is recommended.
- Both personal and family (mother/father) general medical history, i.e. hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, eye disorders, etc.
- It is helpful to bring your most recent eyeglasses and/or expired contact lens prescription. Minimally an old contact lens box.
I’d be happy to address questions you may have, keeping in mind time may be limited at your first visit.
Thanks for your preparation!